Monday, August 25, 2008

The Zoo Trip







So a while back Jerusha and her friend (Kyle) downstairs from us (who happens to be married to a guy named Spencer, who I happen to go to school with) decided that they needed some alone time to clean their homes, which I guess is hard to do with the girls around. Spencer and Kyle have two little girls also. So Spence and I took the kids to Micky D's and then to the zoo while the wives did some deep cleaning. They had a great time checking out the different animals and running up and down the little paved walkways around the different animals. The girls especially liked the bears and the cougars. Here are the pics.

2 comments:

tressie17 said...

How cute! Jerusha, you crack me up!! Alan, way to go!

Becky said...

How has life been treating you? I hope all has been going well! Let me know what you are up to! Check out our adoption blog at http://www.oursmallsliceofheaven.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it!