Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back on the Blog

Hey it's been a while. This last semester of school was really a nasty one, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to post anything. Well, here we go again.
So far this summer we haven't really done too much due to the fact that we are #1 broke, and #2 I was still finishing up my second year of school until July 30th. We did get a chance to take the girls to the frog pond down in the common. Here are a few shots of thatThey have also been swimming quite a few times at our local pool, these are some shots of them at a birthday party for one of their friends.Jerusha and I had a nice break the other day when a lady in the ward offered to watch the girls for a day and let us hang out with our friends Dustin and Jamie. We went to the public gardens for a bit, played some tennis, and ended the day with a walk on a really cool beach we'd never been to.

2 comments:

Kim Tafua said...

WOW! I'm so excited that you finally decided to blog again. The kids are so cute and big. Hope you get to come home soon. I miss you guys.

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

You're posting again! Good job. I'll lurk a while longer!