Monday, August 25, 2008

We're going back to Cali!

Hey all, we're headed back to California tomorrow, and we'll be there for a week. So if you are in town stop on by. As much as I hate flying with the girls it's hard to not be excited about going back when the girls get all giddy about seeing their grandmas.
On another note, we took the girls to Hull Beach last Saturday and had a great time chasing seagulls, kicking the waves (karate kid style), and knocking down other people's sand castles (this was mostly done by Isabelle). Sadly I only snapped this one photo of the girls eating lunch, before the seagulls ransacked our stuff.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hope you guys had fun in YC. Sean and I are headed there next week and I am DREADING the flight with my 2 year old. Especially since Sean's leave has him coming a few days later so I have to brave it alone!