Saturday, November 3, 2007

A new post. Can you believe it?

So a few things have happened since last we blogged. I finished my first year of school, we went on a church history tour with Jerusha's family, my parents came out to visit, I started my second year of dental school, Jerusha's mom came out a few times, I got commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Army, Amelia started joy school and ballet, Jerusha is teaching joy school, Isabelle learned that Millie is afraid of her when she acts like she's going to bite her, my mom and Janice came out, and Amelia and Isabelle were a dragon and fairy for Halloween. Now I'll post some pictures.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Love the pictures, love the braces, love that you joined the army!!!

Alan, Jerusha, Amelia, Isabelle, and Evelyn said...

Yeah let me just tell you, braces suck! We'll see how the army thing turns out.