Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween





Millie decided she wanted to be a crocodile for Halloween, but the closest we could come to that was a dragon. She spent a lot of time while tricker treating correcting people who called her a dragon, until on of the ladies in our ward told her she was the cutest dragon she's ever seen. After this comment was made I waited for Amelia to correct her, but Millie just thought for a minute and then said, "Yeah I am a dragon. See because I have wings."
Isabelle was Tinkerbell. A very cold Tinkerbell by the end of the night.
Here are some pictures of the girls at Joy School in our house.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your girls are so cute! You're so lucky to live in Boston. It's such a great city. I'm glad I found your blog.

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

They looked so cute! It's so fun to dress the kiddies up for Halloween. It's like playing Barbies... only better. Abby was a ghost (she even told me HOW to make her costume. The photos are on my blog but beware... they're a little scary!