Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun With Grandma Tenney




Jerusha's mom came out to see her grandkids for about a week. The girls loved having grandma around, and really missed her when she was gone. Indeed the first question Isabelle asked me the morning after grandma left was, "Where Megan go?" (No matter how hard we tried she wouldn't call Judy grandma, instead she would call her by the other name she knows most of her mommy's friends by, Megan. Some examples include Megan Jaeger, Megan Mower, Megan Williams, Megan Palmer, etc..) Amelia was a little more troubled by Judy's absence and woke us up that morning in hysterical tears asking where her grandma had gone. Here are a few pictures I took of Judy and the girls.
P.S. I wasn't sure if everyone knew this, but if you click on these little pictures they will open up in a new window much larger so they are easier to see.

2 comments:

Doug said...

I'll be sure and call Judy by her "real" name next time I see her.

Doug said...

I'll be sure and call Judy by her "real" name next time I see her.